MACKEYVILLE – What kind of entertainment do you enjoy?
Maybe it’s classic rock and blues.
Maybe country music is your favorite.
On the other hand, there are those who just love to see karaoke performers.
Whatever your musical tastes, the Clinton County Fair has something for you during the 2021 show, which begins Saturday July 31st and continues at the Mackeyville Fairgrounds through Saturday August 7th.
The trade fair association knows that good entertainment brings men, women and children to an evening of summer fun and works hard to ensure that they have something for everyone.
This year, the team has come up with one of the best entertainment that has ever come on stage at the fair.
– On Saturday, July 31st, Jeff Orin and the Cornerstone Band will be performing at 6pm and 8pm
– On Sunday, August 1st, relaxation is on the program.
– On Monday, August 2nd, at 6.30pm and 8.30pm, Flashback presents first-class rock and blues
– On Tuesday, August 3rd, the Clark McLane Country Band will take the stage at 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
– On Wednesday August 4th, Classic Rock Revival will share the stage with the Queen of Hearts All Male Revue. Classic Rock plays at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. and the all-male revue comes out at 8 p.m.
– On Thursday at 7.15 p.m., Coda McCloskey will delight you with her karaoke, followed by the country start Adam Calvert at 7.30 p.m. and 9.30 p.m.
– American Pride, a tribute to the Statler Brothers, will sing at 7pm and 9pm on Friday, August 6th, and Bill Haley Jr. and The Comets, a rock and roll group, will perform stage performances at Nov. and finish at 9 a.m. Saturday August 7th.
A gigantic firework display ends the 48th Clinton County Fair on Saturday, August 7th at 10 p.m.
Get the latest news and more in your inbox