Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
• Central Michigan College Art Gallery: Two exhibitions as a result of Oct. 2, a school show in the Primary Gallery and “Monsure Awatonde: Going Entities” in the West Gallery. Absolutely free. Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sat. 11 a.m.-3 p.m., cmich.edu/schools/cam/uag, 989-774-3800.
• “Time Refocused-Photos by Luis C. Garza”: Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Thirty day period at the Marshall Fredericks Museum, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon.-Sat., absolutely free, Saginaw Valley Point out College, 7400 Bay Street, Saginaw, marshallfredericks.org, 989-964-7125.
• Unusual Illustrations or photos from Tuskegee Institute: Early 20th century images at grpmcollections.org/Depth/collections/335. Also historic images of Lincoln, lumbering, Entire world War I, other folks.
• “Windows GR”: Artwork show at The Grand Rapids Community Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free of charge with typical admission ($2-12) and at grpm.org/displays.
• Robert Malaski: 9 p.m. Oct. 1, The Cabin Mt. Nice, 930 W. Broomfield St. Mt. Pleasant, facebook.com/thecabinmtpleasant, 989-779-9167.
• Funkwagon: 9 p.m. Oct. 2, Rubbles Bar, 112 W. Michigan St., Mt. Nice, facebook.com/rubblesbar/occasions, 989-772-1132.
• Pendulum Lounge: 4:30-8 p.m. Thursdays at Midland Center for the Arts, 1801 W. St. Andrews St., Midland, stay songs, cocktails, small plates, visible artwork demos, trivia, additional, indoor/out of doors, midlandcenter.org/demonstrates-tickets/pendulum-lounge.
• Homecoming Live performance: 6 p.m. Oct. 2, free of charge, Heritage Centre lawn, Alma School, alma.edu.
• Employed Books Sale: Via Oct. 2, Veterans Memorial Library, 301 S. University, Mt. Pleasant, email@example.com, 989-773-3242.
• Papa’s Pumpkin Patch: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tues.-Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunshine., 3909 S. Summerton Street, Mt. Nice, 989-773-4345.
• Drop Harvest Competition: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Oct. 2, Chippewa Nature Heart, 400 S. Badour Road, Midland, no cost for small children, $5 nonmember adult, 989-631-0830, chippewanaturecenter.org.
• Mt. Nice Discovery Museum: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. each day, $8, special discounts for seniors, groups and armed forces, 5093 E. Remus Highway, Mt. Nice mpdiscoverymuseum.org, 989-317-3221.
• Terror on 27: 7:30 p.m.-midnight Fridays and Saturdays, tickets start out at $8, 8691 S. Bagley Highway, Ashley, terroron27.com, 989-838-2562.
• Hinterland: 8 p.m.-midnight Fridays and Saturdays, $10, 106 S Sterling St, Ashley, hinterlandhaunt.com, 989-620-6333.
• Bats: Masters of the Night time: ongoing, Grand Rapids Community Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids. Admission bundled with standard museum admission ($13, $12 seniors, $8 children), grpm.org/bats, 616-929-1700.
• POPnology: Exhibit on pop lifestyle and tech, $13 grown ups, $12 seniors, $8 youngsters, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org.
• Bicycle Ride: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 4, trail trip leaves from CMU-RC good deal road team experience leaves from Motorless Movement, 121 S. Primary St., Mt. Pleasant, Fb.com/MidMidCycling.
• Farmers Industry: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays, Broadway Road, downtown Mt. Enjoyable, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursdays, Island Park, 301 E. Andre St., Mt. Pleasurable, fb.com/mpfarmersmarket.