Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The summer transfer window is approaching, and there’s plenty of gossip swirling about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings and goings and, of course, done deals!
TOP STORY: Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs eye Skriniar
Manchester United, Chelsea, and Tottenham Hotspur are all keen on Internazionale defender Milan Skriniar, which has prompted the defending Serie A champions to offer him a new deal, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Those Premier League sides have expressed interest in acquiring the 27-year-old centre-back in the summer, and that has seen Inter move quickly to try to secure him down to a long-term deal.
The Nerazzurri are looking to offer the Slovakia international a five-year contract that would see his stay extended until the summer of 2027, with a salary that would increase each year, starting €4.5million-per-season.
Skriniar has been a key player for Simone Inzaghi’s side in the current campaign, making 34 starts in a season that could see Inter repeat as champs on Sunday, though they will need their neighbours AC Milan to slip up in an away clash against Sassuolo.
Milan Skriniar is being monitored by several Premier League sides. Marco Canoniero/LightRocket via Getty Images
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
– Don’t have ESPN? Get instant access
– Barcelona are considering making a move for Valencia star Goncalo Guedes, writes Mundo Deportivo. Los Che are looking to move on the 25-year-old forward this summer, and are looking for a fee of around €40m. It is expected that more talks will take place between the two sides before any final decision is made by the Blaugrana, with Atletico Madrid also reported to be interested in his services.
– AC Milan are interested in signing Morgan Gibbs-White, according to The Athletic. The 22-year-old has been a standout performer this season while on loan at Sheffield United from Wolverhampton Wanderers, and it looks as though the San Siro could look to tempt him to Serie A, despite his plans to garner more first team action in Bruno Lage’s side next season.
– West Ham United have identified Moise Kean as a possible alternative option to Michail Antonio, reveals Calciomercato. The 22-year-old forward Keane is on loan at Juventus from Everton, but the Serie A side recently met with the Hammers in talks over a possible deal. The Bianconeri have an option to make his stay permanent with a fee in the region of €35m.
– Kylian Mbappe will make the final decision over his future on Sunday, reports Foot Mercato. Real Madrid were recently reported to have agreed on terms with the 23-year-old France international, but Paris Saint-Germain have been working hard to do everything they can to keep him at the Parc des Princes.
– Tottenham are eyeing a move for Barcelona centre-back Clement Lenglet, according to Sport. The Premier League side have enquired about a possible loan deal until the end of the season, and they would be willing to cover a large part of the 26-year-old’s €6m-per-season salary. The Blaugrana would prefer a permanent move, but they could be willing to allow him to leave on loan if that is not possible, with the France international making just six starts in LaLiga this season.